Warung Bebas

Sunday, March 25, 2012

whats new and apologies!

    Well first off I would like to apologize for my anger in my earlier two or three posts. I have been going thru some rough spots in life and writing on here relieves it ALOT!!!!

     Now on to some music im in love with right now
this is "In Fates Hands" by Red jump suit apparatus they are screamo annnddd soft!!! IF u like the soft parts of this song look up face down both acoustic and non acoustic by them.

this is A Day To Remember their song Your way with words is through silence

     So whats new is me and my bro casey will be going to florida soon for three days to see his family and  deep sea fishing and im really excited!!! my mom hasnt given me a yes yet but hahaha she will ohhhh she will ;PPP and I will be buying a new tactical bookbag! Here is the one i have ->














But sadly its falling apart and i use it for EVERYTHING!!!!! so I'm thinking about getting this HUGE one! ->
















SO what do u guys think? the one i have is a medium and the one I want to ge is a 3 DAY ASSAULT BAG!!! :O its ballistic nylon and around $140 im sooo getting it!!!! It will carry my knives my pistol three days worth of clothes cellular hydration baladder and all my survival needs. fishing line rope (which I'll strap on the outside with buckles) lighters and matches, and toiletries, first aid! flashlights!!!! I love tactical gear!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ EEEEPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHH and a new patch for my bags!!!!
hehehe MONKEY!!!!!

OMG!!!! NEW BAG! FLORIDA!!!! ADTR AND RISE AGAINST CONCERT!!!! AND REALLLYYY CLOSE TO REGAINING MY STATUS BACK!!!!!! I cant WAIT!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!

0 comments em “whats new and apologies!”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger