Warung Bebas

Monday, March 5, 2012

Video Breakdown of the week

     So I just want to say I think I am going to be breaking down music videos at LEAST once a week.


WARNING!!!!!! MATERIAL MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES AND MAY BE TAAKEN OFFENSE BY WATCHING THIS VIDEO, I AGREE THEY ARE A BIT DEMONIC>>>READ THE BLOG YOU TWITS!!!!

     Ok so this is a video by Black veil Brides, yes I do like the band, yes I do see that they are demonic. Now shut up and just read this stuff k?

     So this is a breakdown so I will be taking in and shareing a few things I got from the video.

     So If you notice in the video they are in two completely different scenes. One they are in all black and the other in all white (the only similarities in these two scenes is the marshall amplifiers are the same). I would like to think they did this because of the two opposities, good and evil. But who knows. Then they skip to a stage view with them in black and red, which I did not really like. Another thing I seemed to notice was that the house the kid lived in looked very similar to the house in dazed and confused, you know the kid with the long hair and his older brother who is a senior? 

     I love that when the kid is stereotyped and the bully takes away his book what the boy does is goes and writes. He writes to relieve his pain, to keep himself from hurting something or hurting himself he writes. I love that, cause I do that, tho I do not get to alot but I still like doing it. 

     OHHHHH!!!! I got a big one for ya. How in the crap did the "bully" get in to that boys house? Just leave a spare key to all the big bad seniors? HAHAHA I mean COME ON!!!!! I thought "is it his brother?" nahhhhhh cant be. BUT AGAIN WHOOO  KNOWS????

     I noticed that the boy had posters on his wall one was of judas priest which is one of the god fathers of heavy metal but the lead singer is gay...(literally) and another poster was of Rob Zombie, which to be honest I don't like his stuff. And the other was a poster of either system of a down or disturbed, I don't know. 

     SO the things I dislike about this video is at the end the band pores "blood" all over themselves, thats soooo stupid...I like how andy the singer screams and sings cause I can hit those notes....mostly. 

well thats it for now. please give me suggestions for my next video breakdown

0 comments em “Video Breakdown of the week”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger