Warung Bebas

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100!!!

                     So first of I would like to point and laugh at my dearfoxy friend devin....-points and laughs-....ok so now that that is over with, I would like to announce that I got a 100 on my literature exam for school. The topic was "How to write a paragraph with correct puncuation and format" SO HA!!! Take that all you who say my blogs are just one big mess! Tho I did misspell meets with mets..I blame that I was doing it aat 7 in the morning!
       
                    Ok well besides that I don't really have any new news except that maybe. I may be going to go see one of my favorite bands Rise Against. And I really want to go beacause it's on my bucket list.

                  

0 comments em “100!!!”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger