Warung Bebas

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nothing left to say

Ok well im tired of always being depressed and what not so im out playing basketball and golf. Once it warms up again im going to start back skateboarding which I haven't done in three years. I might quit clogging cause of reasons id rather not go into. Im officially 155 pounds. I lost 25 pounds but I still dint have a six pack. Im looking to buy a tremolo bar for my strat and maybe a new pick guard.this Thursday after service ill be playing with a new band. Hopefully ill get the part. And besides all that I get to go to the biltmore house with some friends. And I found a knot im my arm at the top muscle and I don't know how I got it its been two fays and itsstill there.  Mom wants me to go to the doctor but meh who cares anyway. Haha she's was like what if u die because of that? I was like good then it'll put me out mine and everyone elses misery I laughed she didn't.so anyway im off of here cya peace!

0 comments em “Nothing left to say”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger