Warung Bebas

Saturday, February 25, 2012

New and unused

     Well! isn't this wonderful! you see I have been taking pictures of things like food from my favorite city lights cafe and coffee designs at signature brew and wouldn't you know it the owner of signature brew wants me to write and blog about his place at least once a week and take pictures and if i keep that up I will get one free large latte mocha or large black coffee with three ginger chews. Now I will have to do them not only on my blogger which I now have over *goes and looks a views on page* um 3,547 views which was generated very recently like in three months span and less. But he wants me to do it on my tumblr as well which I started to post my old poems from here and my video breakdown and I have like at least a 100 views and 48 likes and follows. And my best friend megan eberly wants me to sponsor her jewelry from her etsy. And I have people come up to me at book stores and one time rock  climbing and telling me about how hilarious or dark or intriguing my blogs are which is great to know.

     Speaking of megan me and her have the EXACT same opinion of the hunger games. Which happens to be we DO NOT like it because of all the hype about it BUT!!!!! Get this because one I have gotten so many views on my blogger and i know the owners of our local movie theater I not only get to but HAVE to go see the hunger games on opening night or earlier that day when the workers see it. I would much rather see it on opening because then I will get to see peoples reactions and interview a few people on the theater stuff like how the workers are and how clean it was and audio and video quality. So yeah I think I'm doing pretty good hahaha I never thought i would get so much activity on my blogger and stuff! I would just like to say thank you to my loyal friends across the big sea because I get at least 100 views a month from you guys which I find hilarious because my "friends" that have a blogger and what not over here could pay less attention to my little pitiful blogger but ya know apparently I'm not the one doing anything wrong you guys are because well I am getting free stuff and getting sponsored so HA!

  Ok, so now its time for some updates on the latest book I read which was Beautiful Chaos the third and final book to the beautiful creatures collection I loved these books so much but with some recent "relationship" issues I have been through well it reminded me so much of the person I love I cried all day when I read it. I do not know how many pages it is but I will be sure to tell you when i return to my house. So I have to give this book 4 and a half stars from a writers view. From a follower and lover of these books and deep fan I would give it a crappy 1 star mixed with a great. Let me explain the ending seemed to end wellll to quick and you don't see it coming it is very upsetting. But it was great writing and you don't see it coming and then BAM! it ends so it was a great book but if you waited two years for these books to come out and it brought you a lot of your only happiness it can be very irritating.

0 comments em “New and unused”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger