Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wow....its been awhile

Yeah its been awhile since i have last posted something.  If you looked at my schedule everyday there is work written down...no joke!  Even weekends. If im not working from 7-9 or 7-5 im working after the meetings for three hours.  I love my two jobs tho!!! Alot!!! There hasnt been one day were i havent been able to say "im proud of what i did today". Anyway its pretty sweet. Im only one step away from being a publisher again says my elders. And btw i painted my whole room in one day! Walls and all. Yes part of my job is to paint so yes im good at it. And im going to get some crown molding cut it and but it up in my room.  Yes i did all this by my self.  I want my room tl be the best in the house.  So my walls went from tarheel blue to seal grey and my doors are going to be black. Maybe don't know yet plus i got new furniture today.  and i still haven't gotten my money from the ticket i didnt use yet and im really pissed off. You see i got one job then my family (parents )said Tucker you are now going to be paying for EVERYTHING of yours so i had to get a second job. And once i get my status back its going to be hard to sleep at all cause im gping to be getting at least 50 hours a month but i want to shoot for 70. So its going to be veerrryyy hard. And the eberlys want to throw a huge huge huuggeee party once im back. Im planning on like an all day thing ya know? Outside with loudish music and what not ta know? Im makeing a list of who will be invited cause well i hate drama and it pisses me off and since its my party i can kick anyone out and by god i will Hahaha.  Another thing with my new hair cut i look like a marine with my 34" chest and thick shoulders haha i love it tho. Anyway signing off love u all!!!

0 comments em “Wow....its been awhile”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger