Warung Bebas

Monday, May 9, 2011

Darkness Within

"As I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil"
And all I want to be is a hero
but alas I can not
for I feel this dark part of me
it moans
it grows
and roars
from with in me
saying I want out!
It came from the deepest most part of me
Never knew this monster was here
and when i look at my self in the mirror I feel disgust
I also feel the fear
The feeling as if i try to change that I will be torn in two
by this monster that I have created
from what i dont know you tell me
for I have no clue or control of these feelings I feel anymore
the darkness seeks from my pores as I sweat
it weeps from my eyes as I cry
and it leaks from my bones within.

0 comments em “Darkness Within”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger