Warung Bebas

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The picture of the picture of dorian gray. the book that started to get me to read.

Well it all started off when i first saw the movie "The league of extrodinary gentlemen".I was watching this movie for like the twentieth time and as i watched the movie it hit me! All of these characters are from BOOKS! So at the time i had already read about tom sawyer and DR.Jeckle and MR.Hyde.So i asked myself wat about tht guy Dorian Gray?  SO i looked it up and found a picture of the book. So a week went by and i had forgotten about it, until i went to a thrift store bored to death and found the book. Its written by Oscar Wilde and i have heard he is a pretty good author so i bought the book. So it is by far one of my favorite books. To give some details about it its kinda dark, the main character is emotionally bi-polar and he lives for a long long time. if i had to rate it id give it  three stars for being a classic but out of my point of veiw i'd give it a four and a half stars.i would DEFFIANITLY recomend it for ur freinds tht r really selfish or stuck up or both haha.

0 comments em “The picture of the picture of dorian gray. the book that started to get me to read.”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger