Warung Bebas

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Reply to musing mondays

What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library?
• bought?
• cried over?
• disliked and couldn’t finish?
• read & loved?
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?)
• gave to someone else?
• stayed up too late reading?

I haven't ever borrowed a book from the library.
I just bought squire tales two but it hasn't come in yet ugh.
omg cried? Idk if I can give out that information ....yeah right. To be honest I don't ever remember crying over a book but my gut says otherwise so I will think about it....
read and couldn't finish hmmmm uhhh let's see juliet mirelly or something book.
 Read and loved the night angel trilogy or the one book by alex finn im reading.
I haven't ever ever got one for reveiw and for the one I gave away let's see the way of shadows to u andkaila (u after kailas done) ....
to late reading would have to beeeeee -drum roll- the king killer chronicles by patric rothfuss...........................



to

0 comments em “Reply to musing mondays”

Post a Comment

 

Minescraft Seeds Word Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger